Veggie Solution – Flavored
WHAT IS DR. BERG’S VEGGIE SOLUTION – FLAVORED?
Your mother always said you needed vegetables to be healthy. But fruits and vegetables can be expensive to buy and take long to cook. Experts recommend at least four cups of fruits and vegetables a day. That number can go up if your greens are farmed in depleted soils. This veggie solution is the cost-effective and convenient way to support your body with nutrients.
Serving size: 1 scoop (9.8 g)
Servings per container: 56
Suggested use: Mix 1 scoop (9.8 g) in 16 oz. (450 ml) glass of water two times per day.
Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution is designed to support you with the same incredible health benefits you get from fruits and vegetables.
- Listen to your mother. Your body is designed to use nutrients and minerals from fruits and vegetables. All the different ways they promote your health could fill up pages. It’s one of your best choices to support whole-body health.
- Gives you an abundance of healthy nutrients. This nutrient-packed source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients may even beat out superfoods like chlorella or spirulina.
- Promotes gut health and bowel movements. The vegetable fiber in Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution – supports a healthy gut, helping to promote regularity in your digestion.
- Supports anti-aging efforts. The phytonutrients in this product can support your heart, vision, brain, muscles, bones, and joints as you age.
- Makes weight loss easier. By supporting a normal metabolism and providing you with fiber and protein to help reduce appetite, you may find that the nutrition in this product can help you with your weight loss efforts.
NUTRITION AND INGREDIENTS FOR VEGGIE SOLUTION FLAVORED (SWEETENED)
|Ingredients||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1%|
|– Saturated Fat||<1 g||<1%|
|– Polyunsaturated Fat||<1 g||<1%|
|– Dietary Fiber||3 g||10.0%|
|Vitamin A (100% beta carotene)||4215 IU||84.0%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.05 mg||3%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||0.04 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin B6||0.021 mg||1%|
|Polyphenols||24 mg GAE||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
‡ Blend of alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine
** Daily Value not established.
IS THIS WHY YOU FEEL EXHAUSTED, FOGGY, OR RUN-DOWN?
You may think that your low energy, foggy thinking, and run-down feelings are due to aging. Or perhaps it is due to not getting enough sleep or some other reason you’ve come up with.
But the real reason why you are not feeling 100% yourself could be because you are not eating enough nutrient-rich vegetables.
According to the CDC, only 1 in 10 Americans eat the minimum recommendation of veggies per day. And the truth is that 2-3 cups still isn’t really enough, And even if you are the healthy exception, four cups of greens a day still might not be enough. Pollutants, depleted soils, and GMO’s may all have negative effects on the nutrition in your greens.
Your body was designed to work with natural nutrients. Back when we lived in nature, this was easy. Everything was organic. Nothing had pesticides in it.
Your body still needs those 4-6+ cups of ORGANIC, RICH vegetables a day.But how are you supposed to eat that much? It would be extremely expensive and take up a huge amount of time. Or even worse, what if you truly DISLIKE VEGGIES?
This is where Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution supports your whole-body health. It is a real vegetable replacement, giving you the equivalent of 6 cups of whole-plant veggies in only 2 scoops of powder. And it tastes great with a natural raspberry-lemon flavor.
You can end the struggle of wondering if not eating greens is affecting your health. Simply mix Veggie Solution in water and you will get the whole-plant nutrition your body has been asking for.
“I absolutely love this product! It helps me with getting all my vegetables in one drink – and one that’s convenient and very tasty I might add!”
DON’T MAKE ONE OF THE BIGGEST KETO DIET MISTAKES
Are you on the Healthy KetoTM diet? If so, you could be missing out on something that could MAKE or BREAK your keto weight loss success. It is one of the biggest mistakes people make with keto… not eating vegetables. Many people cut back on veggies, thinking that it will help their keto weight loss. But that kind of thinking is all wrong. Veggies actually help your keto weight loss efforts by giving you energizing nutrition, stomach-filing fiber, and healthy metabolism support.
Cutting out veggies – or cutting them down – is a possible reason so many people end up feeling sick or tired on keto. Vitamin deficiency could be one of the biggest culprits for the “keto flu.”
But you can avoid this easily AND help melt away the pounds by eating plenty of vegetables. Especially those that are low in carbs and high in fiber. They’ll give you lots of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients. You should be eating about 7-10 cups of veggies per day to support your keto weightloss efforts. We know that can be hard to do, so there is a FAST and EASY solution: Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution. With just 2 scoops per day mixed into water, you’ll get 6 cups of energy and health-boosting veggies right then and there.
You can effortlessly make sure you are supporting your nutrient requirements even while avoiding carbohydrates.
“I just love the convenience of Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution, because I for one have trouble consuming 7 cups of greens per day, but now all I have to do is drink 2 scoops of Veggie Solution. Besides, it also helps my digestive system. I feel healthier and have more energy.”
WHAT SETS DR. BERG’S VEGGIE SOLUTION APART
Dr. Berg’s veggie solution has been designed to be the closest thing to real greens you can give your body.
- A HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE NUTRIENT SOURCE. We use water lentils to make Veggie Solution. It grows on water and is super nutrient dense. Its profile is extremely unique in that its protein is plant-based, yet it chemically very similar to animal protein. This lets your body use it easily. It also has good amounts of other nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and lutein (5 mg per serving).
- CONTAINS PROTEIN AND OMEGA 3s. Many veggetable solutions don’t have protein or omega-3 fatty acids. That’s because both are difficult to find in plant. Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution uses water lentils to give you both.
- WHOLE GREENS IN A BOTTLE. Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution is a whole-plant powder, meaning it contains the entire plant itself – fiber and all. Other products use green powders that miss out on all the nutrients found in vegetable’s skin, leaves, and stem.
- LOW IN CARBS AND KETO FRIENDLY. This product is extremely low in carbs. It’s an easy way to get all the vegetables you need while doing Healthy KetoTM without worrying about breaking your diet.
- EASY, DELICIOUS, AND AFFORDABLE. This powder blends into water without a fuss. It has a delicious, natural raspberry and lemon flavoring that you’ll love with just a hint of sweetness from stevia. You also save significant amounts of money. Imagine having to buy 4-6 cups of vegetables every day.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Using this product helps our planet. That’s because water lentils are the most environmentally-friendly protein source available today. It is grown in the USA and 98% of the water is recycled.
Plus, it comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so there is no risk. Try it out for 30 days and if you don’t feel whole-body support, you’ll get your money back.
WHY ARE WATER LENTILS SO NUTRITIOUS?
Water lentils are small flowering plants that float on the surface of fresh water. They are one of the few plants in the world that could qualify as a complete food source.
Unlike most other plants out there, water lentils amino acid protein building blocks. This protein comes in a form that mimics animal protein, making it more natural for your body to use.
On a per serving basis, it also has:
- 8 times more vitamin A than kale.
- 4 times more magnesium than spinach.
- 6 times phosphorous than spirulina.
- more calcium than milk.
Additionally, it is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and micronutrients; a great source of omega 3s; and contains a good amount of fiber.
This makes it as good as a combination of different superfoods, and protein. All of that makes it the easiest way to supplement many of your nutrition requirements form just one plant.
The nutrition profile makes it simple… you can’t do much better than water lentils. Non-GMO and environmentally friendly, you can trust this complete plant-based food source.
GET THE WHOLE-BODY SUPPORT YOU NEED
Healthy nutrition helps your body works normally. You provide it with the nutrients that let it smoothly do millions of things at once. You can promote a healthier gut, more energy, a healthy metabolism, and maintain a normal immune system.
Made from one of the world’s unique plant-based superfoods, water lentils support an overall feeling of well-being.
Dr. Berg’s Veggie Solution – Flavored is right for you if:
- You care about whole-body health and want to provide support from the inside out.
- You have a hard time eating enough vegetables, or simply just don’t like them.
- You’ve got a busy lifestyle and don’t always have time to prepare healthy meals with lots of fresh veggies.
- You’d love to save money, getting in the equivalent of 6 cups of veggies for a fraction of the cost.
- You prefer clean, whole-food products that are environmentally friendly, non-GMO, and come from real, healthy plant foods.
- You love raspberry and lemon and prefer all-natural flavors with just a touch of sweetness (from stevia).