Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Per 2 Softgels: Omega 3 2000mg providing Omega Oil 1100mg Eicopatetraenoic Acid (EPA) 660mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 440mg
Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin [Bovine], Glycerin), Mixed Tocopherols. For Allergens – see ingredients above in bold.
DirectionsTake Two Softgels Daily – Anytime, ideally with a meal
Nutravita is committed to providing you with the purest and highest quality products possible. We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals by making sure you have everything you need for a happier, healthier you!
Remember: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Nutravita Omega 3 Fish Oil 2000mg 240 Softgelsأوميجا 3 ،يحتوى على زيت السمك 2000 مجم، 240 كبسولة
3.060 EGPFast n' Free Shipping
- شركة نترافيتا هي إحدى الشركات الأفضل في إنجلترا لصناعة المكملات الغذائية المختلفة
- تساعد الأوميجا-3 على تحسين الذاكرة وتحسين صحة المفاصل
- تنصح الأمهات الحوامل أن يتناولن جرعات عالية من الأوميجا-3
- تعتبر الأوميجا-3 أمنة جداً ولا يوجد اعراض جانبية مهمة لتناولها
- علبة إقتصادية تكفي أربعة اشهر
- WHY NUTRAVITA’S OMEGA 3 FISH OIL? – Our Omega 3 is naturally sourced from the rich waters of the Peruvian Coast, our oils are then distilled for increased purity to deliver the highest levels of the Omega 3 fatty acids – DHA (660mg) & EPA (440mg) additionally ensuring they are contaminant free – removing metals, PCBs and other harmful toxins.
- WHY OMEGA 3? – Our Omega 3 Fish Oil capsules contain Essential Fatty Acids that contribute to maintenance of various body functions. Omega 3 contains two of the most important Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in the form of DHA (660mg per serving) and EPA (440mg per serving).
- WHY EPA & DHA? – Docosahexaenoic acid or DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. While EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA both contribute to the normal function of the heart. Claims as substantiated by European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- WHICH INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN NUTRAVITA? – We have a dedicated team of pharmacologists, chemists & research scientists working to source the finest and most beneficial ingredients allowing us to provide advanced, high strength vitamins & supplements which are absolutely GMO-free, contain no artificial colours or flavours, and are free from gluten, lactose, nuts and nut traces. Sourced from *FISH* which may NOT be suitable for those with allergy to fish.
- WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND NUTRAVITA? – Established in the UK in 2014 – we have become a recognised & trusted brand by our customers across the world. Our products are high quality – everything we manufacture is made & certified in the UK safeguarded by the highest manufacturing standards in the world (GMP, BRC).
Availability: Only 2 left in stock
Safe Shopping - Our Policy Includes:
- Fast & Free Shipping
- 500% original products Gurantee
- Multiple Secure Payment Methods
- Free Return & Refund
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.