WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KETO ENERGY AND MITOCHONDRIA ENERGY?
There is no difference, the formula is exactly the same, it is just a product name change. Form: Capsules Serving size: 2 capsule Servings per container: 30 Suggested use: Take 2 capsules in the morning with or without food. You can also take your daily serving before exercise.
- Supports healthy energy levels from the ground up.
- Promote normal mitochondria function — your cell’s powerhouse.
- Great to use before exercise and long days at work.
- High-quality, food-based ingredients that make up an amazing, comprehensive formula.
INGREDIENT LIST AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS FOR KETO ENERGY
|Ingredients||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A from Carrots||450mcg RAE||50%|
|Vitamin C from Oranges, Blueberry, Cranberry, Apple, Beets and Strawberry||30mg||50%|
|Vitamin D from Shitake Mushrooms||10mcg||50%|
|Vitamin E from Tomato||750mg||50%|
|Vitamin K1 from Spinach||40mcg||50%|
|as Thiamine Pyrophosphate||2.0mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) from Broccoli||0.85mg||50%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin) from Tomato||10mg||50%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) from Shitake Mushrooms||5mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) from Carrots||1mg||50%|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin) from Spinach and Shitake Mushrooms||150mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folate) from Spinach and Beets||0.200mg DFE||50%|
|Vitamin B12 as Methyl cobalamin||2.4mcg||40%|
|Magnesium from Magnesium Krebs Cycle Powder||50mg||125%|
|Potassium from Potassium Krebs Cycle Powder and Beets||50mg||1%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200mg||*|
|Proprietary Whole Food Blend|
|Spinach, broccoli, carrot, beet, tomato, shitake mushroom, apple, cranberry, orange, blueberry & strawberry||225mg|
Other: veggie capsules (cellulose), rice bran, and vegetable derived magnesium stearate. *Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Dr. Berg’s Keto Energy promotes energy without caffeine’s limiting side-effects.
- Supports healthy mitochondria. Mitochondria are the energy factories of the cells. They fuel most of the cells in your body so they can fulfill their jobs healthily and naturally. The nutrients in this supplement were picked to specifically support healthy mitochondrial function.
- Aids in constant clean energy levels. Other supplements may try to give you energy by exclusively focusing on your brain. This ignores the bigger picture. That’s why energy supplements often just give you a quick boost and then make you crash. Healthy mitochondria support vitality from the ground up.
- Can promote energy and endurance during exercise and work. If you take this energy supplement before exercise, you might just feel the positive effects of increased energy and endurance. The same goes when you have a big project due and need laser focus at work.
- Supports crashes from caffeine. Healthy mitochondria function may stabilize energy levels throughout the day. This may make you less dependent on caffeine to get your day started and promote weaker crashes.
MITOCHONDRIA – THE ENERGY POWERHOUSE YOU MAY BE NEGLECTING
Mitochondria are the energy factories of your cells. They’re present in almost every cell in your body (red blood cells are one of the few exceptions.) Trillions of cells in your body need these tiny machines to do their jobs. Most cells have around 2,000 of them. Mitochondria don’t pull energy out of thin air. They need to be fed specific nutrients to cause the reactions that create energy. Vitamins B and its many variants play a role as the spark for the key energy building blocks. (1) A deficiency in them may explain low energy levels. Many different factors can explain deficiencies in the vitamins that keep your miniature energy factories working normally. This can include being on a high sugar diet. (2) Giving your body that much easily-digestible energy may result in deficiencies in the nutrients needed to process it. (2) Potassium and magnesium have also been shown to support the normal transfer of energy throughout your body. (3) This version of magnesium comes in the form of Magnesium Krebs Cycle powder, specially designed to support healthy mitochondria. The many other ingredients are also designed to support nutrient deficiencies in these key substances. All so that you can enjoy clean energy throughout the day and live a life free from exhaustion and brain fog.
WHAT SETS DR. BERG’S KETO ENERGY APART
Some of the things that make this energy product so unique include:
- NATURAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS. We’ve included natural, food-based vitamins and minerals in this product. They come from non-GMO fruits and vegetables, while keeping carb levels very low. These nutrients have a roundhouse approach to support giving your cells everything the need to make energy.
- PREMIUM, DIGESTIBLE INGREDIENTS. We take pride in finding high-end, high-quality nutrients from healthy sources so that you can trust what you are putting into your body. We include only one synthetic vitamin, benfotiamine. It’s a modified form of vitamin B1 modified to be fat-soluble and more easily digestible by your body.
- VITAMIN B SUPPORTS NORMAL MITOCHONDRIA FUNCTION. Vitamin B is used in your mitochondria’s normal processes. (1) Finding non-synthetic forms of vitamin B1 can be difficult. We’ve found two that are food-based — so your body can quickly use them to support daily energy levels.
- INCLUDES ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID. We added this ingredient because it is a powerful antioxidant. It may provide the added benefit of supporting complications from free radicals in your cells.
SUPPORT ENERGY AND FOCUS WITHOUT CAFFEINE
I created this product for my own needs, and I love the energy it gives me. So many people are caffeine-dependent. It’s ridiculous that there’s isn’t a healthy alternative. Use this keto energy to fuel your days, keep a sharp mind, and relieve sudden exhaustion. Whether you want to use it for exercise or to get through the day, you’ll love the clean energy you feel.
DR. BERG’S KETO ENERGY IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You want to support the health of your mitochondria, the energy factories of your cells.
- You want more energy so you can wake up in the morning feeling your best.
- You’re tired of caffeine and are looking for a crash-free source of energy.
- You exercise a lot, and would love to feel improvements in endurance and energy levels during your workouts.