Source Naturals Vinpocetine is a derivative of vincamine, a key component of the lesser periwinkle plant.
Source Naturals Vinpocetine 10mg – 60 Tablets
1.990 EGPFast n' Free Shipping
- Vinpocetine has effects on brain blood vessels, brain blood flow, and brain cells themselves.
- Vinpocetine can be of value in enhancing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the brain, as well as in possibly preventing the damage that occurs if nutrient delivery is impaired.
- Vinpocetine is used to increase brain circulation, alertness, cognitive function, concentration, memory and mood, and lower and oxidative stress.
- Vinpocetine also increases microcirculation in the brain, probably by enhancing red blood cell flexibility and, therefore, reducing blood viscosity.
- Vinpocetine blocks certain sodium channels associated with pain, so it can be an effective pain killer.
Out of stock
Safe Shopping - Our Policy Includes:
- Fast & Free Shipping
- 500% original products Gurantee
- Multiple Secure Payment Methods
- Free Return & Refund