NEW ENHANCED FORMULA – Sea Kelp Enhanced is a new health-boosting formula that combines three unique types of algae, only found in the pristine waters of Iceland. These algae include organic sea kelp (also known as laminaria), organic blue-green algae, and wildcrafted red algae.
Because sea kelp efficiently absorbs the nutrients from their surrounding marine environment, they are rich in vitamins (vitamins A, K, B1, B3, folate, and pantothenic acid), minerals (magnesium, calcium, iron, and potassium), trace minerals (iodine, zinc, copper, manganese, and vanadium), fiber, amino acids, and omega-3 fatty acids.
SEA KELP ENHANCED HIGHLIGHTS:
- Harvested from pristine underwater forests
- Potent source of iodine
- Highly bioavailable plant-based nutrients
- 90-day supply!
- Supports the thyroid gland
- Promotes a healthy body
- Helps fight cravings and boosts weight loss
- Incredible source of antioxidants
- Nature’s best defense against iodine deficiencyYour body can’t create iodine—you have to get it from your diet. Unfortunately, this can be very difficult to do in today’s world. More than 1.9 billion individuals globally have inadequate iodine levels. The soil we grow our food in is largely depleted of this mineral, which makes it more difficult to get through your diet.Even worse, common pollutants, toxins, and GMOs can all prevent your body from achieving normal mineral levels. In fact, iodine antagonists—such as fluoride, chlorine, bromine, and soy—are in virtually all tap water and
processed foods. These substances can contribute to a deficiency by inhibiting the normal function of iodine in your body.
Sea kelp is one of the world’s most potent and clean sources of iodine. A single capsule of Sea Kelp Enhanced a day gives you 99% of your daily nutritional needs for iodine. This means you can focus less on getting more iodine and more on improving the other parts of your diet.
Sourced from clean, nutrient-rich waters
Pollution isn’t just a land-based problem. From constant oil spills to radioactive disasters to chemical pesticides and herbicides—pollution is nearly everywhere, and they contaminate enormous bodies of water. Sea kelp, like many aquatic plants, can absorb pollutants. The clean waters of Iceland provide the best source of sea kelp because they are rich in nutrients and exposed to minimal pollutants.
DR. BERG’S SEA KELP IS AN IODINE SUPERFOOD
SOURCED FROM NUTRIENT-RICH WATERS
Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp is sourced from the extremely clean, non-polluted pristine ocean waters off the coast of Iceland, free from the radioactivity of polluted waters.
ABSORBABLE PLANT-BASED NUTRITION
Sea kelp is a vegetable that your body can break down easily. It provides a form of iodine your body can digest normally.
SUPPORTS NORMAL THYROID FUNCTION
Icelandic sea kelp supports your body by giving you iodine from nutrient-rich seas. It also contains selenium, boron, and many other trace minerals.
Your thyroid is largely responsible for your metabolism. You can help support your metabolism by giving your thyroid iodine and other nutrients that help it to work normally.
THE SEA’S THYROID SUPPORTING SUPERFOOD
Many of the largest sea animals spend their time in frigid waters. They do this because the low temperatures encourage an abundance of good supporting nutrients.
While a mineral deficiency may sound harmless, your body uses iodine in many different ways. Most users are happily surprised by the whole-body difference they feel.
Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp is right for you if:
- You want a good source of iodine, a trace mineral that is very important for your body.
- You want to support normal iodine and avoid symptoms like weight gain, fatigue, lack of focus, and a bad mood.
- You prefer natural, pure ingredients with minimal contaminants and chemicals.
- You’d like to increase energy and feel better overall, supporting your body with the nutrients it needs.
Sea kelp is one of the greatest sources of iodine. It also has minimal concentrations of pollutants and pesticides that are present in some farms. Sea kelp helps you naturally compensate for iodine deficiency.
ABOUT DR. ERIC BERG
Eric Berg, DC, Is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life.
SEA KELP IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SOURCE OF IODINE
Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp supports your body by giving you iodine from clean and rich oceans.
- Ovary support
- Help the menstrual cycle
- Breast tissue support
- No pesticides or harmful added chemicals
- NO GMO’s or other toxins
- Sea kelp is an excellent natural source of iodine, a vital nutrient for your body.